My Favorite Blogs

Be sure to check out my other web site.

Truly Magnificent Monumental And Majestic Obesity
We Love Obesity And Embrace Gluttony
http://majesticallyobese.ning.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------

And, please do check out some of my most favorite blogs by Fat Bastard.


Thank you.

Bigger Fatter Blog
http://biggerfatterblog.blogspot.com/

Bigger Fatter Politics
http://biggerfatterpolitics.blogspot.com/

MEDICAL HOLOCAUST
http://medicalholocaust.blogspot.com/

----------------------------------------------------------------
Here is another political blog. More will be added.

ROMNEY THE LIAR
Because there are lies, and DAMNED lies, and
then there's Mitt Romney

http://romneytheliar.blogspot.com/


Thursday, November 8, 2012

OBAMA WINS THE 2012 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!


YEA OBAMA! HE'S DA MAN!!! MITT ROMNEY IS JUST A MORONIC RETARDED LITTLE BOY IN SHITTY DIAPERS! GO HOME ROMNEY YA FUCKIN' RETARD! STAND BACK ROMNEY AND LET OBAMA, A REAL MAN, SHOW YA HOW IT'S DONE!
 
OK, this is not going to be a really long article. That's because I'm really tired, and emotionally exhausted. This has been the craziest election year I have ever seen in my entire life!

Eventually, I will get around to posting a much longer article. But, I'm much too tired, and I need to rest.

But now, I feel very happy and contented, because OBAMA HAS WON!!!

Now, I can just kick back and relax, and just allow myself to go limp.

This past year, I have been mentally and emotionally stressed out. In addition to this being the craziest election year, it has also been the most frightening! Yeah, these right-wing religious extremists in the Republican party really scare the ever-livin' bee-jeebers outts me!

But, now I'm so happy that I can laugh and cry at the same time. I'm a merry as a school boy! I'm as giddy as a drunken man!

Here's to you Obama!


Here's to Barack Obama, and his lovely wife, Michelle Obama. Aren't they a cute couple! 

Yeah! I think Obama is the cutest President we have ever had! If I were to meet Obama in person, instead of shaking his hand, I would want to give him a hug myself, and even a little kiss on the cheek. And I'm not even gay! I'm straight, but I'm just very emotional and passionate. That's just the way I am.

I'm just so glad that Nit-wit shit-for-brains Mitt Romney did not win this 2012 Presidential election. That would have been and absolute disaster for America!



Yeah! We sent Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan back home to Kindergarten on the short bus! They both needed to go home and get their diapers changed!

Yea! Obama! He's da man!!! 


~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

2 comments:

Fat Bastardo said...

OUTSTANDING!

I too am giddy! It's not just Romney getting shellaced, it the whole GOP getting their collective ass handed to them. The next douchebags that need to go is Bitch McConnell and Cry Baby Boehner.

Big Fat Heretic said...

Good evening Bally Balldez!!!

Yeah! There are some more Republican douche-bags that seriously need to be taken down.

I'm glad Richard Mourdock was defeated. He was the suck-ass son of a bitch who said that when a woman gets raped, it is "Gods will" and if a woman becomes pregnant from rape, that it's a "gift from God"!

WOW! What a douche-bag!

Also, I'm glad that Todd Akin went down!

And some more good news.

We now have more progressive Democrats in our Texas State Board of Education.

Unfortunately, we still have a lot of Republican retards, so we still have to fight like Hell to support science education in our schools.

But, the fight should be a little bit easier now.

I was hoping that the high turnout in Latino votes would move Texas toward the middle so that Texas would be at least a toss-up state, but no such luck.

Maybe in the next election Texas might go from red to blue. One can only hope.

But, we still have Republican Governor Good Hair Rick Perry, who's all hat and no cattle, with a 10 gallon hat on a half-pint head!

I guess Texas will always be a Republican shit-hole!

Living here in Texas, I feel like I'm not in the USA, but some third world Banana Republic, only without the bananas, except for the Republicans. They're the only bananas we have.

Oh well, I'm just glad that the Democrats won this election.

But, Texas is still fucking retarded!


Teddy Bear